If you have several accounts of one brokers or different ones (e.g. Demo and Live), you can easily manage them in MetaTrader4 or MT4. There are two ways to do it:
1. Firstly, you can install several platforms on your PC. Do you want using 2 accounts? You will need to install two trading platforms into different folders. Follow these steps:
– install one MT4 using our previous post.
– create one more folder for the second platform.
– launch the .exe file once more. Click the ‘Settings’ tab after accepting the license agreement.
– click the ‘Browse’ tab near the ‘Installation folder’ and select the folder you have created. Click ‘Next’.
– specify the name of your folder in the ‘Program Folder’ line.
– click ‘Finish’ after your second trading platform is installed.
2. Using a multiterminal is the second way to trade with several accounts simultaneously. It is a special terminal designed for such purposes. The interface is the same to the original one. It is user-friendly and intuitive. This software is perfect for professional traders and managers who need to work with multiple accounts. But remember that not all the brokers give a chance to work with a multiterminal.
Hope the article was useful for you. Feel free to comment and share your minds on trading with multiple accounts.
We wish you success and profitable trading on the Forex market no matter what platform you choose!